CoSA VFX – August 2017 to Present
- Senior VFX Coordinator - Responsible for assisting the producer, VFX supervisor and the previs and production team on various ongoing projects. Tracking tasks among artists, taking notes during internal and client reviews, helping ingest shots and i/o of materials. Experienced in working closely with producers, artists, creative directors, and managing vendors, while offering additional support to the VFX department as needed.
Pixomondo LAX – March 2017 to June 2017
VFX Department: Design, VFX, Digital Content, Theme Park Entertainment.
- Senior VFX Coordinator - Responsible for assisting the producer, VFX supervisor and the previs and production team on various ongoing projects. Tracking tasks among artists (animation, modeling, shading, rig,etc.) in Shotgun, taking notes during internal and client reviews, helping ingest shots and i/o of materials. Experienced in working closely with producers, artists, creative directors, and managing vendors, while offering additional support to the VFX department as needed.
Radical Media – September 2016 to March 2017
Post Production Department: MTV Original Series
- Post Production Coordinator - Responsible for assisting during the post-production process and final delivery of show. Organizing and preparing all materials required by clients, working closely with producers, editors, and AEs, performing QCs of episodes and offering additional support to Post Production team.
Mirada Studios – June 2016 to September 2016 / July 2017 to August 2017
Design, VFX, Animation & VR + Interactive: Cirque du Soleil “The Beatles Love”, “Mr. Robot”, Exxon, Target & Netflix.
- Production Coordinator - Responsible of assisting during the post-production process and final delivery of various ongoing projects. Organizing and preparing all materials required by clients, working closely with producers, artists, creative directors, and managing vendors, while offering additional support to Post Production team.
Ficticious – August 2016
Post Production Department: Disney Channel – Summer Sounds
- Post Production Supervisor -Supervised post production of three commercials, while providing support to director and producer by overseeing the editorial team, reviews, color and sound mix session, dealing with vendors and final delivery for broadcasting.
El Rey Network – November 2015 to May 2016
Lucha Underground – Season 2
- Post Production Coordinator - Responsible for assisting Post Supervisor during the production and delivery of the show. Organizing and preparing all documents required by networks, dealing with vendors and managers, and offering additional support to Post Production team.
D’Avant-Garde Media – June 2015 to October 2015
Commercials, Branded Content, Viral & Documentaries, Sprint, McDonald’s, Purina, Metro PCS, Toyotathon
- Production Coordinator - Provide assistance to Executive Producers and CEO during pre-production, production and post. Responsible for inputting invoices, handling all office paperwork, supervising PAs, as well as assisting with writing treatments, visual research, and editing.
8i Inc. – November 2014 to June 2015
- Production Coordinator - Provide assistance to Executive Creative Director and Head of Production during pre-production, production and post for virtual reality shoots. Responsible for inputting invoices, handling all office paperwork, supervising PAs, planning shoots and content deliverables, as well as working closely with producers and dealing with vendors and studio managers.
Magical Elves / Telemundo – August 2014 to October 2014
Post Production Department, Top Chef Estrellas 2
- Post Production Coordinator - Responsible for assisting Post Supervisor during the delivery of the show. Organizing and preparing all documents required by the network, dealing with vendors and managers, and offering additional support to Post Production team.
Megalomedia – June 2013 to May 2014
Post Production Department, Shipping Wars, Marshal Law:Texas, My 600LB Life, Half Ton Killer: Transformed, Quints by Surprise.
- Post Production Coordinator - Responsible for the organization and preparation of all assets and materials for final delivery to the television networks of shows that are ready for broadcast.
Exclusive Media / Walleye Productions – January to February 2013
Producer’s Assistant, Parkland
- Assistant to Exclusive Media Producers on Location – Assisted the producers during pre-production and production by managing schedule, meetings, appointments, travel and other needs while on set.
- On-Set Assistant to Director Peter Landesman – Assisted the director on set by keeping track of editorial notes, script notes, and shot lists.
- 2nd VFX Supervisor – Provided additional support to Reel FX by monitoring shots that would require visual effects, taking camera notes, and reference needed for post-production.
Megalomedia – September – December 2012
Post Production Department, Shipping Wars, Texas Car Wars, The Miracle of Israel
- Freelance Audio Editor – Responsible for selecting the best audio in the edit, arranging the tracks in their proper slots, and exporting the OMFs for the final mix.
Executive Assistant, Snitch
- Assistant to Director Ric Roman Waugh – Assisted the director during pre-production, production and post-production by managing schedule, meetings, appointments, proof reading scripts, updating shot lists and storyboards.
- 2D Compositor - Nuke work focusing on tracking and shot cleanups.
Troublemaker Studios – 2008 to 2011
VFX Department, Spy Kids 4, Predators, Machete
- On-Set VFX Coordinator and Supervisor- Assisted with VFX supervision on set, overseeing the composition of the shot and determining what elements were needed for post-production purposes. Responsible for obtaining reference elements for VFX shots like camera notes, plates, color charts, and HDRIs.
- 3D Post Production Coordinator - In charge of coordinating post-production material between studio and the 3D vendor by labeling, organizing, tracking, and setting up reviews between the director and vendor for final approval.
- 2D Compositor - Nuke work focusing on keying, rotoscoping, tracking, and shot cleanups.
- VFX Assistant – Responsible on set for obtaining reference and camera notes. As well as inputting, organizing, and taking notes regarding VFX shots as they were approved into the post-production pipeline.
Bloodbank Productions – 2004 to Present
Owner, Last Interview, 100 Meals, La Pared, Entre Lineas, Bienvenido, The Unnamed, Bump in The Night, Becoming an Action Hero & Windows
- Writer, Director, Producer – Author of all scripts, responsible for the creative development, pre-production, production and post-production process. Experienced director to Ariel Winning actors like Joaquin Cosio, Roberto Sosa, Hector Bonilla and Perla de la Rosa. Skilled producer in the US and Mexico, responsible for managing productions, crew, and cast on-location.
- Editor – Responsible for capturing, logging, syncing sound with video, and editing film.
- Awards – Internationally showcased Award Winning Films, earned Best Film, Best Director and Best Screenwriter awards in the US and Mexico. Films have also showcased at Universities for Hispanic Heritage Month and film events, as well as the Women’s International Showcase of Film and TV in Mexico City. Honoree of The Princess Grace Foundation – Cary Grant Award and selected for 2016 Artist Academy at the New York Film Festival.
El Paso Import Co. – 2004 to 2008
Creative Department of Advertising
- Photography – Studio and on- location photographer for antique and vintage furniture, and store locations for website, print and television ads.
- Publicity and Graphic Design – Prepared advertising photos, graphics, and designs for final review and distribution for New Mexico Magazine and Southwest Airlines Spirit Magazine. Also, was responsible for overseeing the production of television ads for the company.
- Writer- Responsible for creating product’s description for website and catalog; as well, as being in charge of writing the voice over for television’s ads.
KCOS Public Television– 2001 to 2002
Channel 13 – El Paso, TX
- Production Assistant- Responsible for pre- lighting the studio and camera operation for local shows.
The Last Date – Pineda Films, 2014
Grey Hare Films, 2010 – 2011
Frente Noreste Film, 2010
- Final Cut Studio Pro – DVD Studio Pro, Compressor
- Avid Media Composer
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- After Effects
- Nuke – 2D Compositing
- Final Draft
- Microsoft Office
MFA Degree in Film Production at The University of Texas at Austin. 2008
Awarded Cary Grant Film Award by The Princess Grace Foundation 2007
Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcasting and Film at The University of Texas at El Paso. 2002
Graduated with Cum Laude Honors